Saturday, October 14, 2006

making love out of nothing at all

=) This time I didn't cry, after getting down from the car without a goodbye hug(again). I actually felt silly for being still, sitting there waiting for him to come close and hug me. hah, really silly. And it didn't work, perhaps he hoped I would be the one to make the first move or maybe he thought I didn't need one. Itz really hard you know. Just a small number of girls who actually make first moves and I'm certaintly not one of them, somehow unfortunately. Nevertheless, I managed a smile, a console smile which hopefully works.

When he drove off, I stood there hoping for him to shift to reverse abruptly, make a halt at where he put me down, run towards me and hug me. hah, how silly. nevermind.

Relationships really suck when it goes out of control. So much of compromising needed and not forgotten compatibility between one another. I'm really really astonished with relationships which can last for years and still so lovable with each another. I don't mean married couples because marriage is definately different from being girl and boyfriend. I see a huger commitment you have to possess after a marriage.

sigh.

Did I just do a wrong thing again?

Maybe I should hug you first.

Then things wouldn't turn sour.

Then you wouldn't not answer my calls.

Then I will have good night kiss tonight.

Guess it is gonna be a sleepless night again.

Somebody come save me.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

cheer up babe... :)
always also like that one... happened to me before.

and that day i realized, all it took was for one mistake to realize how much you love someone. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home