Monday, September 25, 2006

we love you, you know it

Firstly, I'm sorry that I don't blog at Fantastic Four anymore. I feel that having a personal blog makes me more secure. It is easier to express myself.

Secondly, I've changed the whole theme for this layout- Imperfect Love, simply because I find it a lil disturbing and inappropriate. I'm facing lovey dovey love. haha.
I was choosing between two, 1 dark layout which is this one and 2 a bright light brown layout. Although I'm not unhappy or whatsoever, I will still prefer dull and lower colour. So, this layout has been picked!

Just a few hours ago, it was Yen Li's departure to UK. I've never really left any loved ones behind and fly so far away, therefore I wouldn't really know how she was feeling. But I bet it must be mutual with her loved ones. Everytime I sent someone off, I never fail to imagine myself being the one who is flying, leaving everyone behind and now knowing if there will ever be a return. Most of you know that I've always wanted to leave this country, just screw everything here and start a new life. Easily said.

No where is better than homeland.

I love exploring the world, going from one place to another to learn and gain fantastic experience but I surely hope I'll still remember where am I from. So many stories of discrimination in certain countries and I hate the fact that I want to leave here for another new life. However, I know that there will be this one day to come when I won't want to leave this place anymore.
We don't know what lies ahead us.
Who knows some of my friends will migrate over and marry a rich foreigner?
(yeah, free accomodation during holiday!)

If I'm not mistaken, in two years time, there will be left with a few of us, closed one here only and I'm pretty sure I'll be the "left" here one. lol. Screw it. I don't wanna think of departures anymoree!!
Yens and Jas coming back end of the year. We shall have a good drinking session =)
P/s Yens, u better get your blog alive and update us with updates! ; ) do take care.



Ken said : Man is at his sexiest when shed tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home