Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spill the truth when you're drunk!!

I'm sure most of us have tried acting like a nuisance unintentionally. Cheers over and over again even when we know we have more than enough to consume, just to have a lil more fun. We may have kissed the wrong guy, hugged a stranger or even made up with a guy who left you the very next morning. I'm starting to agree that alchohol can lead a person to misbehaviour or even 'do wrong' things.

But, that's not exactly the point. Have you ever tried spilling the things which have been burried in your heart, never wanted to share with anyone while you're drunk?

I never knew this could really happen, saying things you aren't really supposed to say when you're drunk until it happened to my dearest. I never expect you to be so emotional, so fragile and so weak inside. Obviously, I wouldn't share with my readers on the things you secretly told me ; )
I will always remember the things you never wanted to tell me but spill accidentally.



"Experts say most of us have about 14 friends-two we'll never lose, the other mainly social satellites."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home