Sunday, September 24, 2006

miss me? no?

Since I'll be having 3 weeks of holiday I've decided to make my blog alive, again (yes AGAIN). So once my 3rd semester commences, don't blame me when my blog dies, again.

Exams season has finally come to an end which means it is merdeka for most of the tarc-ians. It is pretty unfair to those who finished their last paper a week before ours because that means they have an extra of one week for holiday!

Finals were pretty fine except for a few subjects and BM was one of them! *roars
At such critical conditions would you ever thought that "ranger" in malay language is "RENJER"? And "divers" is "PENYELAM PENYELAM" ? dyamn.. I answer ranger as ranger and divers as penyelam only. This is for the interpretation section where the question is on a short English essay and basically translates the whole passage to Malay language.

Fortunately, Macroecons and Business Information System and Applications went well for me because mostly all that I've studied were the questions. *evil laugh* As for Quantitative Studies, I practically screwed up because I didn't have enough time!! The paper was not too difficult but requires more time to finish! Damn it! Not a single soul didn't complain about time deficiency.

On the last day of exam, everyone was feeling excited more than nervous. Frankly, I can't really click with my college mates and don't really share feelings and emotions. Hence, right after a paper, I would rush my way to the train station and quickly get home. We all know about the snatch cases in wangsa maju and I have to walk a distance to the station from college. The roads are narrow, a lot of motorists and very unsafe. There was once I experienced an incident while walking my way to the station. This motorist purposely came closer to me to scare me! I almost tripped to avoid any misfortune! Then I heard laughter and cursed. Who will know how I feel whenever I walk alone. My friends choose to wait for the tarc bus instead of risking their life and undeniably, I am risking my safety to choose walking over waiting. My heart skips a beat faster every time I hear the sound of motorcycles being near. Fear and insecure.

Hereby, I proudly present myself driving to college next semester!!

That's IF I pass my driving test =O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home