Thursday, October 05, 2006

me want to be pampered

I can't find proper words to describe my feelings now. Maybe a lil of despair and frustration. Every woman loves to be cheered and pampered, hence I know clearly that I don't run far from this fact. I was an independant child(still is) and am strong to face any challenges ahead but a strong cover could hide the trueself in me. I definately don't need you to buy jewelries to make me smile, neither do u have to pluck down stars for forgiveness. All I need was.... I don't know. Who knows a swarosvki diamond would really make my day. =/

I dislike silence and stillness what more during an arguement because I know I'll always end up weeping. And I SUPER DUPER hate it when my brother goes "are u crying? u crying arh? eyh why la?" when he could already see my eyes red and a huge sign of DND or u die right on my forehead! pppftt.. But obviously, I would just glare and he'll get the signal.

I told myself several hundred times not to be such a cry baby but I just can't hold my tears. There were times when I suceeded by telling myself not to cry, hold on to my tears, breathe in breathe out but later found it terrifying the fact that I just talked to myself. Well, itz not atypical after all. I wish I have the habit of talking to myself so I can pour all to my reflection. Then, the mirror will be my buddy and it will not just play a role reflecting a pretty girl, me. (haks!)

Ahh, I feel much better after some typings =)

Tomorrow will be the same old boring day. sigh. I don't remember when we last dated. =/

*The greatest mistake in your life is that you continually fear that you'll make one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home