Friday, October 13, 2006

make me smile

As expected, it was a silent journey back home. I've tried to make it up to you everytime when things seem to go wrong but this time I fail, miserably. I know I could make a different by holding on to my temper and be less sensitive but I acted like a princess instead. If I could turn back time, perhaps I would still act foolishly BUT was it really ALL my fault? You don't know what's on my mind and I don't know what's on yours either. All I wanted was a good laugh movie.

It happened twice when I felt you could actually read my mind and those feelings was so good that I've never felt it in a long time already. I would say it was plain coincidence though I hope it is something special between us.

"I want a rich boyfriend" "He has to be charming" "He has to have Tom Cruise's eyes" "No, He must love me with all his heart!" "I must be his first priority" "He has to be good in bed" "He should be understanding esp when I have PMS!" "Taller than me!! DUH!" "At least 6 pacs, 8 would be a plus" "

After today, only I realised all I wanted in you is CARE. I don't want lil lil care. I want you to be very very very caring! And that u're bothered even when I have lil cough, what more now I have bad cough. I'm sorry but I just couldn't stand it when you didn't bother to look at me when I was coughing helplessly and you know why I pushed you away? Because it was too late.
I just want to know if my friends can care me much more than you're able to, am I asking too much if I ask you to show a lil more care? I don't deny that I'm not a caring girlfriend but I'm trying my best already. Perhaps, you've put in a lot of effort as well.

I assured myself that guys are not all the same, but now I'm doubting again.

Can you wipe off the fog layering my eyes?

Cause I can't see clearly anymore...

Can you make my heart skip a beat again?

Cause i don't feel it beating anymore...

Tears welled up in my eyes. I hold on to my breath so they won't gush down endlessly. I really hope you could wipe my tears when I cry, embrace me tight when I feel disheartened. But you disappoint me over and over again. I want to hear you say "I care" cause even if you don't show, your words might heal me.

I'm actually feeling very sleepy and having headache again but I refrained myself from sleeping. For the past few months, I have been sleeping through my problems, hoping that I'll forget everything by the time I wake up the very next morning(...afternoon). But I just don't feel like sleeping today although tomorrow the sun will rise again.

Actually, I don't really feel like sleeping, instead I feel like going out, maybe yum char with a friend and just talk bout everything but relationships. But at this hour, who would wanna answer phone calls? Sometimes, I really don't know who to run to at this hour. All I can think of it ***!!!!.. niasing... urghh.. KILL ME!!

2 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHUII!!! u know why its damn good to have u blogging again? because before this i felt like i was the only pathetic one who had emo post all the time. haha but now i have u...not that i wanna see u sad or anything. but babe...i can so feel u man..it's the same difference. hehe
and i am just a call away anytime anyday...I AM SO SERIOUS! even if i can't yum cha with u at that time...i could talk to u for hours babe! just like old times...so remember...all u have to do is pick up the phone n dial....012-37675xx. hohoo

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

really? *eyes shine* really shal? now i have you and u have me lol .. we always have each another right..
come to think of it, it is always us both with emo post like we have a blog to emo only.. lol..
but who caresss ??

I really want an emo session with ya all before college reopens..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home