Thursday, September 28, 2006

sreammmmm

I'M BURNING RIGHT NOW !!!
you have no idea what I've just faced!
I just walked under the scorching sun for 20 minutes with NOTHING TO GAIN!!
I was supposed to pay the astro bill and so my dad sent me to the post office and drove off as he had to send my brother to school. "Fine" I thought since I was the desperate one to settle the bill to WATCH THE TAIWAN SERIES AT 3.30pm and SINGAPORE SERIES AT 4.30pm! NOW, my hopes are vanished into thin air after the phone call I just made to reconnect the astro! They said, they will reconnect back for me by 8.00pm tonight!(which means, they might connect at 7.59pm or in the evening!) *burns* "WHYYYY ??" I asked desperately and the connections are worked with the system and not manually was the RUTHLESS ANSWER !
NOW I CANNOT WATCH BOTH OF THE SERIES AND HAVE TO ROT THE WHOLE DAY UNTIL TONIGHT (clubbing, hehe)

THIS IS SUPER DUPER DEPRESSING !! ALL FOR NOTHING !!!

AND for your info, I'm still sweating like a pig, I smell like I just came back from a Jogothan Walk ..

NMMDCCB !!! wahhhhh ...

This is excellent...
Now I'm gonna shit and bathe..

BLAH.....

*I'm sinking*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home