Saturday, October 07, 2006

i'm sick =(

After Maison on Thursday night, I woke up with a very coarse voice. No, in fact I was awake with NO voice and it eventually turns rough and 'sexy'. "Daymn" I thought but I knew it would happen cause I drink alcohol beverage with a gonna-be sore throat. =( BUT now it gets worst! I have cough and freaking nauseating phelgm! *cries Every now and then I have to "get rid" of the phlegm and it seems like never ending *cries more Today I woke up to find tom yum as lunch my dad readied for me and the thought of every inch of spiciness goes through my throat and that I'm not allowed to eat it makes me cry even louder. ="( wahhh.. I want TOM YUM! I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting TOM YUM !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'M CRAVING FOR FRESH TASTY FISHBALLSSS!!

Chill...chill...chil....

So anyways, Maison was great!! Two Thursday night continuosly and that doesn't mean I'm a hard core clubber okay. I just
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting clubbing with my friends ; )

Yesterday's Moon Cake Festival, I celebrated with Bi~ and his friends at SS2, in a park and Daryl's house. We didn't play tanglungs but candles. Anyhow it doesn't bring much meanings anymore since the moon didn't appear all because of the freaking haze and it was a rainy night. Nonetheless, we had a fun night playing "007 BANG!" and Mafia which was a really great game and I shall recommend this game to my friends =) (however, it can get boring if played too many times).
We ended the game at around 5am and got back home at 6am. Needless to say I got up at 4pm.

If it wasn't because Shal called me, I would have totally forgot Ernest's birthday. I knew there was a dinner but somehow it sliped to the edge of my memory. And so I did turn up with Boon along and the dinner was fabulous but pricy. After the dinner, we headed to Caryn house and some havoc was going on.
Caryn's blog says it all.

Happy Birthday Ernest Tong!!

To be frank, I don't think birthday celebration is a big deal anymore. Yes, I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting receiving presents, I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting reunion, I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting having all attention for once and I Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to feel Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. But as I grow older I don't feel the anticipation anymore though my birthday is drawing near and I don't bother mentioning it to anyone in college. I rather none of them know and that my birthday will just be any other day. I might feel sad and lonely but I know I want this. Actually, the person we really have to celebrate with is our mums as without them we simply don't have birthdays but I don't stand this chance anymore. I hope there will be this one day to come when I spend my birthday with my mum the whole day. We would first wake up for dim sum then spend the whole afternoon doing spa, enjoying, relaxing both body and mind. At night, I would bring her to a posh bistro and both of us would taste delicious recommendations. If only I have the chance but even if I do, I hope I could still feel the existing bond. =) What I want for birthday this year is just to feel great Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting from everyone who remembers my birthday. I will have a small celebration.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Caryn said...

Ey, you're damn far sighted.. Planning for your birthday already?!?!?! Lol!!! And my throat hurts now too! Some more I just ate chilli and all.. Wahaha.. Whack only!!! :P

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

hhaha yeah la..
plan ahead ma .. lol ..
oii take care of urself la .. drink more water ..
now not only got sore throat, flu cough and headache all come one shot..

niama...

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Caryn said...

hahahahhaha! omg, poor thing. look who's talking. YOU better take care and drink more water! i bet it's the haze. stupid haze... lol. :p

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

lol .. sure sure ...
i'm recovering but still having bad cough...
=(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home