Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Malacca!

Holler peeps, I'm back from Malacca, one of the many historic places of Malaysia's (yes, I assume you do not know). I wouldn't say the trip was remarkable or fun because we spent quarter of the time looking for affordable stay. However, I was glad to be able to makan makan makan again. From chicken rice balls to taiwan mee to satay luk luk to sushi to asam laksa to chicken rice balls (again, but different place) to satay luk luk(again, different place and fresher) and back in KL, had Kopitiam's nasi lemak before going back home.

On the journey to Malacca, we saw an accident. Bi~ was alarmed only when he saw a white helmet in the air and quickly stopped the car by the road after a rapid agreement on helping from Leslie. I was afraid and stupefied. They(bi~,Leslie and Daryl) hurriedly carry the victim to the road's shoulder to avoid traffic or even the victim being trampled. There were two riders on a motorcycle, I assume the motorist lost his balance or the road was icy. I did have a look at the victim after a long hesitation and couldn't let grip of bi~'s hand. I didn't want to stay in the car alone though it was already raining simply because I started to have wild imagination. After some while, the police came and since we've done our parts, we decided to continue our journey. It was like a dream and till now it doesn't seem like it's happened. When I looked at the victim, I felt really frightened and that was when I knew I was afraid of death. I simply couldn't face it.

Another unforseen accident happened to us which I do not want to share here. Itz just too saddening. Is it really true that cats have nine lives?

The rest of the journey followed by hotel-hunting and a short break at a mamak in Cheng Ria.


The following day, we were joined by the rest and our first stop was Jongker Walk and boy was I disappointed. I would rather go to KL's longest pasar malam at Tmn Connaught and stalls hop. There wasn't many things to see, perhaps more on souvenirs and I don't have a vivid memory on others items. I had asam laksa and sushi for supper as well as satay celup. The next return day, we visited A Famosa and even ride on a trishaw! kewlness to the madness huh? There were 10 of us, each 2 on one trishaw and 5 trishaws moving together-gether =D Though it wasn't a long ride but it sure was satisfying.

A few memorable encounters..
  • Hotel-hunting-went all over Malacca (almost) more or less stopover 10 hotels.
  • A VERY not welcoming toilet at the mamak!
  • We were on a straight road and each traffic light stop we met the same car, Storm for bout 5 times.
  • The help for the accident.
  • Bi~'s really loud snore~ =.=
  • I heard there were a strip poker session? All 3 or 4 guys stripped naked? (daymn, missed it)
  • Bi~ stole the apartment's pillow.
  • And last but not least, one bottle of beer was 'left' in the apartment. (nyek nyek nyek)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home