Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm starting to dislike this layout for unknown reason probably because of how I feel right now? sigh. I don't know.

Actually it is really a good way to avoid questions by answering I don't know. You can't do anything if I say I don't know right? Itz not a crime to choose not to answer and it is also not a crime to feel helpless. argh. BUT it is a crime to cry! *must remember!

Zouk was cancelled and I had to watch Miss Chinese Astro International Pageant. I found out the biggest secret of my family has got something to do with this pageant and the truth is yet to be known. Could it be or could it not be? I didn't have any feeling towards it and I wonder why is that so? Perhaps, I've really grown up to realised that there are certain things out of our control. I shall just hope that he will be accepted. I will seriously not mind because I don't have the rights to.

I can't sleep. I meant I slept just now and was awaken by some noise and I can't fall back to sleep. An hour ago, my sis called and told she is involved with an accident. Wonder how is she, waiting for her return.

I feel like having a break, a long break from everything. I regret so much for not making good use of the interval between after form 5 and before Ns. Such a long period and the result of procrastinating was unable to go UK. diuz. I also feel like changing my whole image. Let's say cut my hair short or get some curls. But then hor, if I cut my hair short, I'm afraid I'll cry my eye balls out. sigh. how?

aiks, my sister's back. She was drunk and she drove. It was a minor accident that she banged the divider and just a moment after that, ramai the "callmen" came followed by police. swt. she's apologising to her boyfriend, Brandon now cause itz his car! ssshhh..

"If you drive when you're drunk, carry a coffin in your trunk"
I'm not cursing anyone but please be careful la okay. "Ingatlah orang tersayang"

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

ingatlah orang tersayang?! lol.
anyway... yes CHUI MUN, don't drink and ATTEMPT to drive... even with just a L. :)

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

haha okay June but I have a P now...
if we drink and drive under probation kena gantung straight =S

so we should add some drivers' numbers into our phone book for in case.. haha

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

i got personal driver dee... :)
LMAO!!
ey Urban Republic this Thursday okayyy! hehehe...
me, poh yee, caryn, jon, melvin and raghav! lets open bottle! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home