Sunday, November 05, 2006

Do you know how good it feels when you know there is still a person there who will never thought of giving up on you. Come to think of it, I seldom feel good after crying but just a moment ago I did. Sometimes when you are at the stage of despair and just by knowing your girlfriends/friends care will eventually light up your misery and even wet that pair precious.

Your 'humour' really did work *beams


*editted

It was Ladies night on Thursday which was also the final day for Caryn and Poh's finals and so we moved on with the plan. Maison. I really love being wild, ya know but in a well-behaved way, obviously. haha. I was so glad I even had the permission to be wild. There were Shal, Caryn, Poh, Mel and I during that night and we surely did have a fun night despite some unruly sights. I saw this couple dancing and were pratically rubbing on each another. *eww But since they might be couple I had to clear my mind off them.

One thing I dislike about Zouk was the crowd. Yes, it is fun to have a huge crowd dancing together BUT having body to body contact crowd could be a disgust.
This is real story and am I the victim to this nauseating incident. I was happily dancing with my girlfriends in the dancing floor and this blardy man came dancing closer and closer to my back and I could feel his sickening, boisterous piece of SEA CUCUMBER!! eww I tell you f**k I tell you. I WAS BLaRDY DISGUSTED!! and the rest of the story is history. He was so pathetic cause he was getting himself high in the dance floor. Get a BLARDY life!! CCB!!

That's when I started to love the podium even if I have to dance as a show or even if ppl say "what's that girl doing up there?she can't even shake her bum" LIKE F**K I CARE. I love the podium because no guys are allowed. End of story.

I got hit by this one guy during Maison that night and he was asking for my name and number. He insisted eventhough I rejected several times in giving my number. I told him that I would just give you my name and if we ever meet in Maison again, I would consider giving you my number and IF I ever see him again I would say "err, so long as I lived I don't remember you exist in my life" haha I'm so mean but then again he was saying he's from Klang and won't be back in 5 months. Even better. So he took out his pdA and probably thought I would give him by him insisting and by showing off his phone to me. bleh. What I actually thought was "are u gonna buy me a drink?" ahaha. I took his pda and shoo him off by inserting my name and e-mail in his phone. The last thing I heard him said was "you're so bad" =.= oh, I'm sorry.

He wasn't that bad looking and usually when this happen to me, I guess I would give him my number but I kept thinking of my bi~ bi~. haha. Don't perasan ah!
I guess there is an extent to everything when you are in a relationship depending on how you look at it.

I might be going Zouk tonight with Bi~ for some fashion show =D not to dance but probably act cool la huh? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home