Saturday, October 28, 2006

pangkor

Usually when I return from a trip I wouldn't miss home much and would even feel a little sad that I am home. But this time is different when I return from Pangkor, I feel so happy for being home again. I reached home during evening and got in time for dinner. The smell of my dad's cook made me go oh la la and I really think that my dad is a good cook. He started to learn cooking when my mom left and that time all he knew was plain bland dishes. And now, he is comparable to a big chef! =P

So anyways, Pangkor was overall fun but the beach there is nothing compare to Redang and snorkeling in Pangkor is like snorkeling in a toilet bowl full of shits =P Really!! The corals in Pangkor are like huge brown rocks similar to shit and nothing more except for plenty of sea cucumbers. I remember Shal once said that sea cucumber looks like man’s asset. haha
And there were only small beats of waves, why eyh ?

And you know what, I’m 10 tones darker!! Damn it!! All because of the tanning oil and I got myself uneven tones of color! Come see me and you will know I am not bluffing. I was so smart to put tanning oil when everybody else were applying 50spf sun block =S anybody wanna buy me whitenning cream for my birthday?

There isn't much to blog bout Pangkor, so some of the pictures here might tell you more stories =)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One big happy family =) All 26 of us conquered the whole bus =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bi~'s parents

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Urgh.. I forced that smile...(nah) We were at some fish factory..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Come on Bi~ not in public! gimme some face k?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
=P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*xiao it xiao* (smile a little) =)

There are more pictures but phtobucket is being an ass..

I have 5 subjects all relating to accounts this semester and 2 of the subjects marked the hardest because less than 50% of the senior passed for last sem.. Tell me, am i dead or what? If I don't see any of you guys for the next 16 weeks, you will know why =( My time table is so packed and everytime I return from college I'll feel like sleeping cause too tired. I know this won't be right but i'm still doubting on what I'm doing, wondering if my interest is in this field and that I'm capable in completing what I've started. As easy as it sounds, I should just marry a rich man. lol. (I'm just kidding Bi~)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna eat Baskin Robin this 31st. Anyone? come on =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home