Monday, October 16, 2006

totally random the mandom the condom o.O

"FUN FUN FUN!! Me wanna shop shop" is my msn after shopping at One Utama today. My nick says it all. It was really fun shopping and I haven't got enough of it yet. So when's next? Today, we didn't really have enough time to shop and look around though we did spot a few pretty ones. However, time wasn't sufficient for us to think twice. Well, you know..girls..

You know how people usually run out of ideas for friends' birthdays. I'll make it easy for you *winks with tinkles*

I want that red scottish skirt from Zara!! I want that MNG shorts (the top as well, if possible ;)) OR the one from Cult! I want another heels, erm two more 1)outings 2)clubbing (wahhaha) !!I want a new pair of comfortable, super super low waist jeans!! I love that denim jacket from Cult too! *eyes shine* oH not forgotten that white long sleeve top from Forever 21 ..


Thank you first.

OmiGosh, so perasan.. ahaha.. sorry first time SS.

So, all because of shopping today I failed to fetch my Bi~ home. I'm really sorry. I don't think I have good planning. Promise no next time okay? My tempura cold and soft dy, not nice dy but I still ate it, oh well..

College reopens today and my class commences tomorrow! This sem's time table is pretty tight because I have 5 subjects this sem and 4 days of classes a week and again Monday's offday. Friday's class at 8am so HOW TO GO FOR LADIES NIGHT? grr...nevermind I shall not sleep the whole night though quite impossible :P Oh I can just don't drink right? brilliant!

Oh, did I mention that my dad zhg my ride?Yeahh the old, rusty charade! It is recently sprayed with non metallic orangy red colour(itz ugly and freeaking striking!) Now the whole world's gonna think that I'm seeking attention with my ride ="( I would say the interior looks like a sports ride to me now for the newly wrapped red and black cover for the seats. I can see how much efforts my dad has put in for this o' charade and I really do appreciate it, hence, I shall drive it with pride! lols

I remember months ago when I watched "Pimp My Ride" with my sister, Li, we would both be fascinated and she would look outside at the o'charade and say "pimp my ride.. pimp my ride" empathatically.. haha..

Picture of my ride will be posted up next..

Till then...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home