Saturday, October 21, 2006

bye bye

hey fellow readers!
I won't be blogging for the next 4 days, or more just like how I did not blog for the past 5 days :P a bit the busy lately as college has already started. I'm sorry for not being able to post pictures of my new ride too cause there are some unforseen problems with my pc suite and I don't have a memory card reader. Will share with you all soon. ;)

I'll be leaving for Pangkor in 3 hours time and hoping things will go smoothly. I really hope things will not turn out bad =( oh well, why waste time thinking on such things since we won't know what lies ahead, just don't do wrong or speak wrong. It'll be my first time in Pangkor and so I shall compare it with Redang..the blue blue sea and wide wide sky, not forgotten the high huge rocks! I'm expecting beautiful scenery there as well. I really hope our hotel faces east or west so that we can either admire sun set or rise ^^

Itz going to be an unanticipated trip as I'm going with Bi~ and his maternal family. People I hardly know and share room with someone i don't know at all. Whatever it is I'm hoping for the best and really wish that I can't get and play along with all of them. i shall not let my bi~ bi~ down. =)

I guess that's all for now and before I bid goodbye, i would like to wish SHAL,

A VERY HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home