Tuesday, November 14, 2006

depressed, am I

I miss listening to music while onlining and I'm doing it right now. I supposed there's something wrong with this comp's graphic card and so, there isn't any sound coiming out. So if I want to listen to music, I'll have to on the other comp, an older version one. You know how we love to ditch the old for a new one? So since my sister, Ling is back(for good, who knows?) and my brothers are on inofficial holidays, we don't have enough computers and one have to use the old one. The other one(usually, me) would either rot or bug them to let me use. But I'm not very keen in onlining nowadays. I've got loadsa college work to do.

I noticed that this sem is passing by very quickly. Its like I can't seem to keep up with the pace. Basically, I'm struggling la. I supposed it was only last year that I started to have severe headache like urgh, I can't input and process anymore. At times, I would have pain on only one side of my head which is similar to needle poking. Guess its all because of stress. Auditing is being a pain in the ass! so are the other subjects =.=

Another factor of my headache is my sister's return. I have been getting so annoyed with her and I just couldn't stand her behaviour. I realised that between us, I only take and not give. I simply can't stand a sight seeing her wearing my tops when I myself wear her clothes and she doesn't quite mind. I don't like her wearing my clothes. Selfish right? Besides that, just because she has exams I have to let her use the car and take lrt. She told me dad allowed so I just had to be fine with it. And the next thing is, my dad said she never mentioned anything bout using the car to him. damn chat diuz right? urgh.. fine again I thought since I remember owing her for what she had done for me. Whenever she asks for a favour, I just had to do for her, forcefully. Forget it, no use whining bout it. Maklumlah, "air dicencang tidak akan putus"

Tomorrow will be my first guitar class! *excited* lol I know I'm quite slow but I've always wanted to learn guitar ever since my friends were learning. I just didn't really have the chance to. Well, itz not too late! But I think itz too late for Salsa *blush* I wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna learn Salsa!! Just hope my bone won't crack during stretch. sigh. Belly dancing, Shal?

The more I type, the more I think, the more depresssed I am!

3 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

you'll do fine in college... don't worry. hehe. :)

and guitar class will be fine! just remember to practice! hehe :)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

arhhh so stress!!.. =(

thanks anyways..=)
by the way, my finger tip hurts!! ... *cries

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bellyy dancing!! i wantt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home