Thursday, November 16, 2006

bye bye zoukout

Just after a few thoughts, I've finally came out with a decision. It was that hard after all. I might be missing all the fun and hot hunkz but its okay =( I've decided not to go for ZOUKOUT in Singapore. Sure I am depressed but I know i've made the right choice. There's ZOUKOUT every year (right?) and there's only 3rd sem once in my life. heh I don't want to resit any of the subjects, I just can't afford to do so.

I'll go when we're driving there, perhaps in a year or two? when one of us is able to drive. It will be much convenient though much cash will be needed, which also means I'll go when I'm loaded la. I'm so broke right now. After buying the guitar at RM 270, my wallet is bleeding already. Anybody willing to insert some paper money to heal the wound? Besides, I have an outstanding amount owing to Shal. wahhh.. I wanna strike lottery!!

Last sem's result is out already *dub dub...dub dub* I hear that not a lot of ppl score A for English, even a smarty pants in my class. He got a C! *ssshh..
I'm so dead... I'm nothing to be compared to him.. This fri shall be moody day. If I don't call you don't call me. lol. call me la.. I need to release stress =P

Since I've decided not to go ZOUKOUT, I simply CANNOT fail any subjects for this sem, thought I could foresee a high possibility =S...
If I fail, I'm gonna regret kau kau.. thinking, daymn should have went ZOUKOUT.. haha

Those who are going, have tonnes of fun, without me.. *sobs
I know you won't be playing in the waves, but still.. ermm tie your bikini tighter la.. *kekeke*
Remember, SWIMMING IS PROHIBITED !!!
Take loadsa pictures and story me when you all come back okayy!!

okayla, fine la I know still got bout 3 weeks so I'll shuddup now la (actually, finish d)... whahaha ..

Good night...

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=(

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

aww... it's be so much more fun with you here! but it's alright, we'll go again!

good luck with yours results! ;)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

Mel- we'll go shopping together in sg wang as compensation la okay? lol.. teman you buy your wear-in-singapore clothes =,=

June- yeah i know, but make sure you guys have loasda fun, have fun for me also.. lol..
i got my results alreadyYYY but haven't seen it.. =P
thanks anyways =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home