Sunday, December 03, 2006

my birthday

Bi~ was with me when it strikes 12 o'clock sharp and we both just finished watching a movie, Heavenly Mission(canto). I sneaked in Mc D into the cinema ^^

I had to go college on my birthday and I've never really tried it during high school since it was usually a holiday. I got wishes and excused to leave early too. Supposedly class ends at 6pm but i left about 5pm, hoping that i won't stuck too long in the traffic. i reached home by 6pm.

yadi yada yadi yada.

the dinner....

when i first reached i could already hear jasmine screaming over a dead rat at the restaurant and her scream was sure recognisable. =) we had 6 dishes and 1 sup and whether the food was delicious or not, don't ask. i think it was not too bad but i just don't really remember tasting any of the food. no appetite? or some emo faces brought my mood right down? =)

yes yes. sure i did try to understand and try hard not to be affected but what you expect la? i almost cried when i make a wish and even have forgotten what i wished for. anyways, i'm sorry for those who didn't do well for their exams. after finishing the food and suggested to go home, they surprised me with a cake! and it was really surprise surprise!! lol...
Thanks you guys for the cake, presents and presences!!! thank you thank you..



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the fish is missing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the hyper and active ones

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but became, somewhat shy when faced camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the sane and helpful ones

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the sweet couple

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the all night emo face

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the dish expert

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the pregnant =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

lastly, the groupiE

after that, i went home to put the cake into the fridge, pee-ed then hurry for another round of celebration but this time with Bi~s' friends at the same place, different table. the next table only la =P perhaps because they were all happily hungry and with this....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

errrr....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i meant this =)

it was a better ambiance ...but as usual guys are guys and since i was the only girl, i started to feel bored and what can a girl do when she's bored? yes, cam whore....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i'm a lil bloat in the sea....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

by looking down i could see starts too ^^


then i look at the time and it was 10 minutes to 12am where the date will also change to 30112006. sad. Bi~ pulled me to 7 eleven claiming that he wanted to get some food. when we got back to the restaurant, they were already half way singing birthday song for me with my fav, chez choc! it was a surprised but i could already smell something fishy before that. bi~ went around 7 eleven, walked back to the counter just to get orange mentos =.= this time, i made a clear wish.
kenneth, thanks for being there before 12am, i know u speed your way here and the present! its really cool!!...thanks poh yee for me alright!!

other than that, i've received few more presents i.e from BN+ BN guys+yee lyn, from 12 college mates, the 34 gang and the most precious Bi~

tada....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yes, i arranged them =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


the story behind this bouquet of flowers,
i got this from a delievery and had no idea who would send me a delievery. the delivery person called and said he got a delivery for me and i never once thought of flowers but i knew it was for my birthday since i received it on the exact day. he addressed me as joanne and i thought it shouldn't be Bi~ and my mind started to play itself. as i heard my dog barking, the delivery man was already walking into the house, with my dad in the living room and it onlu took a moment to hear my dad calling for me. i was surprised and was practically over the moon when the card said "love, your bi~ bi~"



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



say with me "awwwwwww...."
so beautiful and it was my first time receiving flowers through delivery. i heard bi~ really put his heart into buying me the flower =) so happy... so pretty hor?...! ; )

note: it was my first time receiving flowers from him and also his first time to buy flowers ^^

if you don't always get that thing, you'll appreciate it more when you get it
.

my dad had this for his birthday


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the chinese "sau pau"
and i had these.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From BN

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From 34


THANKS ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

thank you bi~ for being with me on my birthday and for all your love! i'm really happy and now i know how blissfulness tastes like!
I sek sek you! ^^


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the bald and precious one

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

aaahhh wish i was there. :(
Jon never buys me flowersss.... :(
food looks so nice... :(
so many bear bear....
sorry i wasn't there.....
and ah boon is bald. :S
hope you had a great one altho without me there less fun! lol! ;)

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

haha don't worry, you didn't miss out much..

and i'm sure he'll buy you flowers one day, he's probably waiting for the right time :)

you have to see boon's new hair cut, with those 'lines' now, he looks like a bad boy .. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home