Friday, December 01, 2006

the graduate

i remember promising bi~ that when he graduates from his ADP(american degree programme), i would fly over to attend his convocation. However, his ADP didn't quite work out and i never thought that Times Academy would have a convocation as well. I mean who would have guessed la? you learn all praticals on cars having in touch with engine and black oil then wear the 'graduate suite' thingy looking all smart.
(can somebody tell me what do u call that suite thingy, specifically?)

Last last Sunday was the Convocation held at Putrajaya International Convention Center 0.o and I almost failed to attend. =( Nonetheless, i drove my way there by depending on the sign boards and a lil direction from bi~, and i got there just on time, didn't have to wait long for the appearance of Y.B Dato Fong Chan Onn, Minister of Malaysia Human Resources to "merasmikan" the ceremony. I was seated at the third last row though.

Surprisingly, the ceremony was held at a rather grand hall and it was pretty cool as it was my first time for convocations.
Hundred of names were announced and i only pay attention when i saw bi~'s batch got ready to go on stage..

Bi~ looked really smart and "cute"!
When i made my grand appearance and first saw bi~, i thought i have fallen in love once again.. *laughs
I've got my evidence!!

only recently i realised my phone's camera has this extended zoom feature..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is without zoom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
zoom a little

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
then i caught him receiving "cert" from Y.B by zooming "kau kau"
2.0 mp only what u expect?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and this is my evidence! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bi~ and i...luckily i wore half formal. its a sign of respect ya know ;P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bi~ and his parents..i bet neither my mum or dad would attend my convocation. *roll eyes




Congrats bi~ bi~!! you still have to attend class ya know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home