Friday, June 15, 2007

i just recovered from a headache and 'felt-like' fever. i could feel pain all over my body especially my joints. i got home at 6.30pm yesterday after driving for an hour plus journey back from college. the jam was so terrible because of the rain. i asked my tutor to let me go earlier when i started to feel more needles poking my head. the journey back was bad, cars were crawling, my eyes were shutting and my headache was kiling me. i took a shower once i reached home, changed into a new pair of clothes and told my dad to leave dinner for me as i needed to sleep right then. and i never got up after that until this morning at 8.30am. =) 14 hours.


i supposed that's why i've recovered and all ready for any outing session.


i collected my results yesterday too and if you're really not coming back to see me tonight, i'm gonna open it without you! but i know you'll come back :P


Management Accounting is freaking me out and i can't even cope with the first chapter. i need some guidances and someone niceeee to enlighten me, if not i'll be stucked here and there which is the last thing i'll ask for =(

btw, i wonder why haven't my dentist call me? =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home