Wednesday, May 09, 2007

no goodbye kiss no goodbye hug

my night didn't go as it was planned but i've tried hard enough to pretend nothing was wrong. my smiles were all faked, my "nothings" were all a lie but i made the decision myself to keep it all inside. no confession was needed, no confrontation was conducted. silly it might sound, but i want to keep it inside.
crying is not gonna help anymore. i've learnt that it is my weakness to your eyes.
thanks to the people who brought back my smile and you guys really did make me feel much better.
i know i might cry in the middle of the night and what happened will be in my upfront thoughts when i see you.
but i guess.. i can still afford giving a second chance.
all i can hope is that there's one day to come where you will fall in love with my smile again. : )

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is not called Love if it doesn't hurt...




hope you're ok..

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

true that pc.
no one can resist your smileeee...
so keep smiling. (=

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

how true phei and thanks, i'm pretty fine already..

june, nobody can take away our smiles right !! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home