Thursday, May 03, 2007

boring thursday

holiday has started!! yeah!! yah sure yeah!.. but hell i'm doing nothing but rotting..
this morning i was awaken by my dad and he asked me to go fix the car.."grrr" i thought but hey i can't go out if the car's not fixed so i dragged my bum to the toilet to wash my face. good morning snshine =) i haven't been waking up early these days because there's nothing to do but house chores. lately, i have a hard time to fall asleep and i have to roll around my single bed for at least an hour to enter dreamland. i guess the train is really taking too long (if u get what i mean) .

so i did find my way there after some guidances from my dad and i had to wait 2 blardy hours to get the car fixed. had to change the cover for the water tank cause itz leaking. you know how hot temperature will make molecules in water 'mengembang'? so right, the water is sipping out upwards (if u get what i mean, again). what is the word for 'mengembang' anyways? could someone please enlighten me =)
when i went to get back my car, the lady said the water pump bocor lar.. aiyoh.. and they don't fix it there.. aiyohyoh.. i was asked to go to foreman but the weather was too hot, sun blazing right on top of my head, so i got back home instead. i'll probably get it fixed later. probably... =)

have u ever heard of poeple going bankruptcy because of fixing car?
i think i'll be the first..haha.. sorry, just cracking up a joke but i know its not working..

so anyways, i am really keen to work out! i need to exercise.. i need to play badminton.. WILLIAM!!!!! don't force me to play outside my house compound.. but i don't have racket la..

i need to hit some co*ks!!

stay healthy people.. =)

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE need to hit some cocks!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home