Thursday, April 26, 2007

yeah!

What are you afraid of? Don’t you even dare to say afraid of the sky falls. Have u tried living in fear almost everyday? Thinking about the same damn thing every morning and it keeps haunting you for the rest of the day? But when the day finally comes, it feels like somebody just lifts away the heavy burden off your shoulders and thank you is all you can reciprocate. But sometimes, some people just won’t take it as a lesson learnt and the exact same mistake gets all over their heads again.

Frankly, I pray only when a trouble gets into me and I don’t find myself holding my hands close, whispering thank you for the things I’ve been blessed. And I’m ashamed.

The day has finally come and thank you for it.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger none of your business! said...

babe.........my new one..

myantidotegin.blogspot.com

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

pay money....
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home