Thursday, April 12, 2007

who knows?

i'm so tired and i'm losing my patience.. i don't know what's my direction, hoping someone would write a list down for what i should do.

"what did i do wrong" i asked. "what did i do wrong" was what u reciprocated. where is the root of our arguement? how did it all started? my house phone rang and i heard my name being called. could it be you? are u gonna make the first move? i ran down hoping that it was you but it wasn't you, the call wasn't even for me. i was just giving myself false hope. i knew you wouldn't call, you wouldn't make the first move anymore, oh so i thought. i want to make things right again but the greater part of my mind say no. i didn't cry this time but the damned tears just had to flow down when i was lying on my bed. i really didn't cry, not as bad as last time.

maybe if i was determined enough to buy you dim sum for breakfast this morning to make your day, things wouldn't have turned out so bad in the evening.
maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home