Tuesday, May 06, 2008

happy to make you happy

first of, thank you for your response on my previous post. i've sorted things out and i'll just hope things will go smoothly for me. i'm sure there is a brighter side to everything no matter how shitty a thing can get. specially thank to this silly friend of mine who actually bothered to do some researches for me online. haha. it was unexpected and touching =)

i just came back from shopping with my sister and ron and i finally got something for my eldest sister.

we wanted to get the white colour one cause its more classy, but since siew ling is known as a dirty cat, we thought black would be much suitable for her. this is bought specially for you, other stuff we'll share, just dun pile my clothes up in your room. you think decoration meh?
you better love this killer heels : ) well, i do.

therefore, i shall present to you, the most adorable sister on earth
world best sister (courtesy of mummy's sponsorship of course) ; )


















haha =D

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wakakakka so crappy la u.

Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home