Wednesday, March 19, 2008

picking up stones from the drain.
got some lousy jewelry from playing some game.
saw my aunt making love with her brother in law through a mirror.
quickly ran out from the room and shut the door.
looked around for unoccupied toilet to bathe.
saw my mum lying on the bed don't know doing what.
looked around and realised i was in my hometown, a single-storied house.
panic all of the sudden wondering what am i doing in my hometown when i have a test the next day.
saw my formal clothes hanging on the wall.
while i was waiting for the toilet, this old lady came to me and talked to me about something i have forgotten and offered me 'asam'.
during our conversation, a lady was looking at us, trying to eavesdrop from 20 metres away.
then i realised i had to rush back home to study and excused myself.
i ended up not bathing.
i left the house and there was a huge maze cum puzzle thingy i had to go through to leave the place.
i sat there looking at how people are passing through.
its either you go through successfully or you die there.
then the old lady came to me again and she wanted to play a game with me and threw cutleries on the floor.
the spoon fell next to my foot and she said it means that in future, i'll be working overseas instead of my own home country.
i ignored and ran away thinking how screwed i'm going to be for tomorrow's paper.
they suddenly closed up the puzzle and i didn't know what to do.
how should i go back then.
i didn't know why but i started to look for lift to go to the parking lot.
i walked and walked and i realised i was in a mall and it somehow looked like sunway pyramid.
o m g it is sunway pyramid.
as i looked around, i saw familiar faces. daryl was talking to evonne chow and amanda foong.
i tapped daryl's shoulder and said hi before i continued looking for lift.
then evonne and amanda appeared running in front of me so i ran along with them wondering why were they running.
we ran down the escalator then they stopped at the main entrance.
not long after, this luxurious car stopped at the entrance and a male celebrity with long fringe and sunglasses came out from the car.
girls were screaming.
i walked off and continued looking for lift.
i found one.
i walked in and closed the door but it didn't want to close and i realised i had not pressed any level.
then i became afraid cause i didn't know which level to go.
two men then came in and pressed a level so i thought i'll just follow them.
no idea why, there were 4 of us instead of 3.
then it occured to me, i didn't have my freaking car key!
must have left it in the house.
shit.. takkan want to patak balik after everything.
so i closed my eyes and started to think what should i do.
when i opened my eyes, i saw myself in a room, myself still lying on the bed.

it was a dream, a weird dream.
what a great relieve, i actually didn't have to take any test tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

daryl talking to evonne chow and amanda foong?

what a joke.

wtf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home