Monday, January 29, 2007

Its funny how I used to tell a friend of mine to keep her relationship problems away from studies, don't let them distract her and now I'm facing such problem. I usually study during midnight where I could hear pin drops and when I'm distracted, I find it ridiculous talking to myself, telling myself to concentrate and not to worry so much and that tomorrow the sun will shine for me again. But the fact is, I can't concentrate no more until he makes me feel relieve again. However, I doubt he realizes I’m in torment. I gave myself excuses to take a day break to go out with my friends just to relax and pull myself away from distraction. Apart of me feels bad, for I might not be able to finish the syllabus but another part makes me feel lighter. Thanks, ya all.

I had wishes from several friends which I thought were encouragements to study harder and it did somehow boast up my energy but I wanted the words to be from you. I wanted you to give me confidence, and to push me all the way. I wanted you to buy me Nescafe to awaken me, I wanted you to send words of encouragement in the middle of the night, I wanted you to buy me supper for surprises, I wanted you to not give up on me and most importantly I wanted you to make me realized why am I studying for. Now, i don't need anything already.

Your words hurt, call me useless, whatever.

Guess I should stop acting like I needed encouragements!

If you think you're wrong.. BUY ME 10 LOLLYPOPS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home