Wednesday, January 24, 2007

come back to me =(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



basically, the calculator is helping me to announce my situation for finals exam to the world

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my art work, discovered during break from so-called revising

I DELETED A WHOLE LOAD OF PICTURES ACCIDENTALLY!!!! MGCHiiiii !!!!
so SO depressing!!!

so what if i said the previous post was my last post? I AM VERY ANGRY and there's no one to express to so i have to blog.. actually i think i'm very stupid.. GRRRR!!

i'm waiting for my bro to wake up for school and be their driver so at the meantime, i shall mourn over my gone pictures.. i want want want want want my pictures back.. how??

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/filerecovery.html

Can try this..worked before =)
Don't put too much hope in it before trying though hehe

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

erm, is it still in your recycling bin... ?

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger JoannE said...

kevin : software what dunno what ?
i'm gonna be sucked in this..

june : noooo!! =( .. i was actually wondering how come itz not there ..

stupid! damn stupid!

**still depressed**

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger JuneFaith said...

why is it not in your recycle bin? impossible! if it is still in, restore it!

and the program is for you to download and maybe help you restore back your deleted files. don't know if it works. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home