Friday, March 14, 2008

i went into Quiz, this shop in Eldon Square today after being attracted by a dress on a mannequin. it was a black conservative dress on the front with a bareback! syiok! i likey : ) while searching for my size, i prayed for a size 6 cause normally they didn't have the size for the clothes i like.

do not pray only when you need something.

so they didn't have size 6 and i tried on size 8 but it was too loose : (
the salesgirl said they didn't have size 6 and asked me to leave my number and that they would ring me up when their new order comes in. carrying a little hope, i left my sister's number and walked out of the store. : )

10 minutes later, my sister called and she was informed by the salesgirl that they don't do size 6 for that particular dress.

I WAS SO DEPRESSED. my tiny little hope vanished completely.

i am SO buying the sunglasses from RiverIsland. hmpf.!

anyways, yesterday i had a walk at the countryside in Alnwick and it was love at first sight. the scenery was beautifully spread, i thought i was looking at a painting. i've never seen such pretty and peaceful place before.

just.... lovely.

i will definately buy a house and retire there. (if i have the money lah.)
pictures will be posted up when i get back to Malaysia aights.

that's all for now. tomorrow will be another ordinary day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home