Thursday, October 25, 2007

don't let me stone, or .........................

why is time passing by so slowly? it has only been three days and the feeling inside is gradually killing me. could it be i’ve taken the wrong step? i’ve always believed that time will heal but how it is going to cure the pain within me this time? one year? 5 years? or just 3 months?

i actually thought it was going to be easy, to let go something i’ve been holding on so tight. loosening may be easy but letting go is a definite challenge. if I have a choice, i rather lose this challenge.

i want to know what i really want. i’ve lost faith in the trust i have for myself. everytime i look into the mirror, all i can see is a fool, a fool lying to herself.

i loathe this feeling.



just so you know, the sky was crying over shattered hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home