Thursday, August 02, 2007

what's your story like?

Friend A
"It's going on a bumpy road, low bumps in which I still manage to handle." No offence but I'm not sure how long this relationship will take her, the fact that she finds her other half immature and annoying.

Friend B
"I'm driving on a one way straight where there' no where to turn, a path made exactly the width of a car that I can'even figure how to u-turn."It is as though his future relationship lies in the hand of the man in power but if he wishes, he can always decide to reverse his way back.

Friend C
"I'm going very slowly because the lamp posts are all spoiled and even my car lights are not working." She has to indeed be very careful as there might be a big hole ahead which she will fall hard if she's driving fast. However, if she were driving at 20km/hr, she may only incur a minor injury. She's hoping to see some light from behind that will guide her out from her darkness.

Friend D
"I'm on a road of night market!"
She"s single but I’m not sure of her availability. However I can be ascertained that she'll be contented to be surrounded by many close friends and having them is all she will ask for, for now.

Friend E
"Driving on a common road where there are common bumps for me to be aware of". She's occupied and surely there are some challenges awaiting her ahead.

Myself
My friends claim I'm on a high way but the truth is, I'm driving on a path with several traffic lights which stop me for a moment or two by stepping on the break and have some thoughts. I guess there will be times when I’m too worn-out and decide to pull the hand break. And when I come across to a spoiled traffic light where cars will just zoom through, I will follow them but obviously, after taking a look to the left and right. Then, a friend asked "Your road got potholes or not?" Silly it may sound but I answered "Got, but I will avoid them." (They laughed when I answered =S ) It made me realized that I did not simply answer, because I do sleep through my problems.

Come to think of it, going on a high way is not as good as it seems. You tend to go on a high speed and that you might not have noticed the view around you. Or you might be so unconscious that there's a car behind flashing you off from the fast lane. When you come to realize and give way to the car behind, do you think it’s too late to slow things down?


what's your story like ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home