Monday, August 06, 2007

what leads to last minute work?
  1. backache,
  2. headache, and
  3. not enough sleeeeeeeepppp!!!

boon is going back to study again in a college he can never be more familiarized with that is the Inti College in Nilai. boon, wh and i were looking for houses for their stay while studying in Nilai and it took us 6 hours!!! Thankfully, they came into a decision by the end of the day. i got up at 7.30 this morning and had breakfast with boon and his mum before we headed to Nilai for 'open day'. when i look around the place, much memories came into my head. well, let's scrap that.

after Nilai, boon, wh and i went to ikea to have a look at things for their new house. there, i got so many inspirations in decorating my room and all i need is a financial supporter. i'm sick of seeing the same mess everytime i enter my room. something has to be done during my coming semester break. somehow, this phrase sounds very familiar to me, as though i've said to myself over a hundred times but no actions were taken.

after ikea, we had dinner at Itallianese, The Curve and frankly, the food there isn't thatttt nice. maybe because at every visit, i order the same food inclusive of the dinner just now. then Shae-Ree bumped into us and she joined us for dinner. she's back from Manchester for about a month and will be staying for another 2 more months. dinner was quite a torture as we ordered too many and i was sooo full by the end of dinner. at first, we were planning to catch a movie before heading home but all three of us were so tired and too full for a movie so we headed home.

i just spent about 3 hours in completing my Business Law assignment and the worst thing is, i'm not even sure if its correct. there is one more step before handing in on wednesday which is finalisation. hopefully, there's only a few mistakes or completely mistake free. that would really make my day and the sacrifying of my sleep worth it.

now, i'm gonna continue with Management Accounting assignment and go to bed as soon as i realised i've done my best. my brain is not functioning well and if i stay awake till my brothers wake up for school, i'll be awake for 24 hours. =S crazee....

ciao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home